African ICT company, J2 Software has been announced as a keynote sponsor of the upcoming Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa (#HISA2017) set to take place on 29 – 30 August at Vodacom World in Midrand, Johannesburg.
The Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa looks to join the dots between innovation and practicality, by presenting the latest healthcare technologies and showcasing their practical application and integration into existing healthcare infrastructure.
About J2 Software
J2 Software is a leading ICT distribution and value-added software reseller based in South Africa. Founded in 2006 J2 Software has been at the forefront of helping companies achieve these goals by providing effective and easy to manage data security and policy enforcement solutions.
J2 Software will present a keynote on securing not only the perimeter but getting internal visibility to reduce risk. J2 Software provides innovative and practical methods to secure your environment and ensure that you are not the next cyber-crime statistic. John Mc Loughlin will discuss how using behavioural monitoring, analytics and instant anomaly detection will help prevent losses and downtime. In environments where access to systems and information can save lives, you simply cannot risk not knowing what is really happening.
Key topics at HISA2017 will include:
- Can Technology Address The Shortage of Medical Practitioners in SA?
- Telemedicine Initiatives: What Have We Learnt?
- Healthcare Technology: Important Legal And Ethical Considerations.
- How Practical Is Robotic Healthcare Within The African Context?
- Developing A Digital Transformation Strategy For Your Healthcare Facility.
- Driving Down Total-Cost-of-Care With Technology.
- The Future of Healthcare: What’s On The Horizon?
- Your Electronic Health Records Have Been Hacked. Now What?!
- Will Doctors Become Obsolete?