The event will bring together industry experts who have implemented revenue creating IoT solutions and a captive audience from diverse industries.
IOTFA will host IT executives, developers and makers, OEM’s, policy makers, operators and technology providers, to discuss top level content and solution based case studies within the Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy, Insurance, Utilities, Retail and Automotive industries.
The exhibitors list consists of Africa’s leading telecommunications companies, Energy management and automation solutions leaders and digital technology providers to list a few. Exhibitors at this highly anticipated two day event will include wireless solutions companies, innovations intelligence companies and mobile development companies.
Confirmed speakers for IOTFA include:
- Prof Hlengiwe Mkhize, Deputy Minister, Dept. of Telecom and Postal Services
- Justin Gregory, CIO at FNB Fiduciary
- Prasanna Kumar Burri, Group Head of IT at Dangote Industries Nigeria
- Jamie Whittaker, Chief Digital Officer at Discovery Limited
- Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, TED Fellow, Founder, CEO at Zenvus Nigeria
- Brett StClair, Head of Digital Products Barclays Africa Group
- Chandima Miyanadeniya, CIO at Aon South Africa
- Michael Mbuthia, CIO at Kenya Bankers Association
- Raoul Blingnaut, Technology head at Citi Bank
For more information and to book visit http://www.iotforumafrica.com/