Energy management and automation solutions leaders, Schneider Electric, has been announced Gold sponsor of Internet of Things Forum Africa 2017 (#IOTFA) set to take place on 29 and 30 March at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg.
IoT Forum Africa 2017 (www.iotforumafrica.com) will host IT executives, developers & makers, OEM’s, policy makers, automotive execs, operators, technology providers and many more. It is set to showcase cutting edge technologies from leading exhibitors and provide insight from world-class speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences.
About Shneider Electric
Schneider Electric develops connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and processes in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. A global specialist in energy management and automation with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric aims to reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. With sustainability at the heart of their strategy,Schneider Electric’s goal is to make sure that Life Is On for everyone, everywhere, at every moment.
Topics to be discussed at IOTFA 2017 include
- Emerging IoT Business Opportunities.
- The IoT revolution: From “Things” to Business Outcomes.
- Deploying an IoT solution: A strategic overview for decision makers.
- Creating a suitable framework for IoT integration.
- Making IoT a reality: How is IoT reinventing the enterprise and consumer experience.
- Reinventing IT security to support IoT technology.
- Functional, wearable and usable: The IoT evolution.
- Keeping pace with innovation: Gaining a competitive advantage with IoT technology.
Confirmed speakers for IOTFA include:
- Prof Hlengiwe Mkhize, Deputy Minister, Dept. of Telecom and Postal Services
- Justin Gregory, CIO at FNB Fiduciary
- Prasanna Kumar Burri, Group Head of IT at Dangote Industries Nigeria
- Jamie Whittaker, Chief Digital Officer at Discovery Limited
- Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, TED Fellow, Founder, CEO at Zenvus Nigeria
- Brett StClair, Head of Digital Products Barclays Africa Group
- Chandima Miyanadeniya, CIO at Aon South Africa
- Michael Mbuthia, CIO at Kenya Bankers Association
- Raoul Blingnaut, Technology head at Citi Bank
For more information about IOTFA please visit: www.iotforumafrica.com