The Internet of Things Forum Africa (#IOTFA) taking place between 29 and 30 March 2017 is pleased to announce Connect IoT as an exhibitor. The event will be held in Johannesburg and will gather thought leaders, solution providers and decision makers from diverse industries.
About Connect IoT
Connect IoT is an IoT development and technology company headquartered in Samrand, South Africa. The company develops and markets innovative IoT products and solutions connecting via their IOT Cloud Platform (Connect Plus).
The company has a major focus on consumption based IoT services which drive business outcomes and value to their clients. Connect IoT has strong partnerships with leading technology players like Intel, MTN, Bluvision and Microsoft.
Connect IOT uses a state-of-the-art WASP Edge Sensor controller to do real time monitoring, logging, receiving alarms and controlling any equipment via GPRS , WiFi and near future LoRaWAN, this device uses CLEAN DATA, no more expensive data usage.
Key topics at IoT Forum Africa 2017 will include:
- The IoT Revolution: From “Things” to business outcomes
- Deploying an IoT solution. A strategic overview for decision makers
- Creating a sustainable framework for IoT Integration
- Creating value from connecting “things” and assessing the commercial feasibility and monetization of IoT
- IoT, Big Data & the City: A standards perspective
- Reinventing IT security to support IoT
- How will IoT remake your industry?
- In what ways can IoT improve efficiency, enable innovation and drive real business transformation?
Confirmed speakers at IoT Forum Africa include:
- Prof Hlengiwe Mkhize, Deputy Minister, Dept. of Telecom and Postal Services
- Justin Gregory, CIO at FNB Fiduciary
- Prasanna Kumar Burri, Group Head of IT at Dangote Industries Nigeria
- Jamie Whittaker, Chief Digital Officer at Discovery Limited
- Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, TED Fellow, Founder, CEO at Zenvus Nigeria
- Brett StClair, Head of Digital Products Barclays Africa Group
- Chandima Miyanadeniya, CIO at Aon South Africa
- Michael Mbuthia, CIO at Kenya Bankers Association
- Raoul Blingnaut, Technology head at Citi Bank