ManageEngine announced the latest version of ServiceDesk Plus MSP, the web-based, ITIL-ready help desk software specifically built for managed service providers. The company also announced it supports Android for Work in the latest version of its mobile device management (MDM) solution, Mobile Device Manager Plus. The moves enhance help desk automation, integration and asset management for managed service providers (MSPs) while bolstering Android device management and security for IT teams.
ManageEngine will be exhibiting the latest version of ServiceDesk Plus MSP and Mobile Device Manager Plus and the rest of its IT management and security portfolio at the 36th GITEX Technology Week being held in Dubai, October 16 – 20, 2016.
“This year, GITEX is about re-imagining realities,” said Nirmal Manoharan, regional director of sales, ManageEngine. “That theme makes GITEX the perfect venue for us to rollout products and exhibit an end-to-end IT management suite that empowers IT teams to revamp their operations in response to the new speed of business and the new demands being placed on them.”
At GITEX 2016, ManageEngine is exhibiting solutions for network and applications management, IT service management, Active Directory and log management, security management and IT analytics. Highlights of the company’s event exhibit include:
Service Desk MSP 9.2: Available immediately, the latest version of ServiceDesk Plus MSP improves IT service delivery to managed service provider (MSP) customers. Highlights include more automation, contextual integration, and enhanced asset management capabilities, such as:
- Codeless customization that lets technicians create dynamic ticket forms that validate user input.
- Custom menus that invoke third-party applications from within the ticket interface.
- Asset barcode integration that let IT asset managers build asset inventory information with automated barcode generation and scanning.
Mobile Device Manager Plus: To simplify management and enhance security for Android device users on versions 5.0 and above, ManageEngine and Google have partnered to support Android for Work in Mobile Device Manager Plus. Now, Mobile Device Manager Plus users can leverage Android for Work features such as:
- OS-level separation of work and personal data in the same device.
- Isolated and encrypted containers for work-related apps.
- Secure purchase and distribution of apps with Google Play for Work.