IT News Africa is seeking a talented, confident young graduate with a penchant for storytelling and a passion for technology.
Are you interested in technology? Do you have an excellent grasp of the English language? Are you a hard worker who pays attention to detail and who seeks a long-term career in journalism?
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Education level: Degree
Job level: Student
Remuneration: Travel allowance
Responsibilities will include:
• Being the editorial managers right hand man or woman by managing the administration of our publications.
• Working closely with the editorial team to conceptualize themed content.
• Writing and updating daily optimised content about news and events relevant to the IT market.
• Crafting engaging, unique social media posts for Facebook and Twitter.
• Contributing to brainstorm sessions and pitching fresh, exciting content ideas.
• Conducting interviews and research in order to put together long-form client pieces.
• Staying abreast of the ever-changing online world and sharing interesting info with the team.
• Attending industry events on behalf of IT News Africa.