Vodacom customers will be the first to get their hands on the new BlackBerry Q10 smartphone powered by BlackBerry 10, which will be available at Vodacom World and other participating outlets on Thursday 2nd May 2013.
Built with precision and offering premium performance in a timeless design, the BlackBerry Q10 smartphone combines BlackBerry’s best physical keyboard and a touch screen with the power of the BlackBerry 10 platform to help customers communicate and collaborate faster and more efficiently.
The BlackBerry Q10 includes advanced hardware, communications and multimedia features that let customers confidently stay ahead and take action all day long.
Vodacom customers get even more with the new BlackBerry Q10 smartphone. New contract customers will receive unlimited BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) texting and file sharing* for 24 months, valued at R19 per month. In addition to this, customers will also receive double their data for the first two months of the contract.
(including BlackBerryQ10 smartphone)
|R469||R499||R649||R799||R999||R1 599||R1 999|
* File sharing includes photos, videos, voice notes, and files up to 6 MB files
Terms and conditions apply
The recommended prepaid price is R8 999. Pricing may vary at retail stores.
The re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry 10 platform offers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience. It gives customers a faster and smarter experience that continuously adapts to their needs. Every feature, every gesture, and every detail is designed to keep customers moving forward towards their goals and includes advancements such as:
- The ever present BlackBerry Hub, which brings all your conversations together in one easy to manage place and introduces a new mobile computing paradigm where what matters to you is always only one swipe away.
- BlackBerry Balance technology, which protects what’s important to you and the business you work for.
- BBM which lets you share things with the people that matter to you in an instant.
- BlackBerry Remember, which helps you tackle tasks quickly with a new way to collect, organize and action all the information sitting in different places across your smartphone.
For more information on the BlackBerry Q10 smartphone please visit www.blackberry.com