MENU

Posts Tagged ‘Congo Chine Telecom’

  • France Telecom seals Congo Chine Telecom deal

    November 2, 2011 • Mobile and Telecoms, Top StoriesComments Off on France Telecom seals Congo Chine Telecom deal

    France Telecom announced on 31 October 2011that it has finalized the acquisition of Congolese operator Congo Chine Telecom. The deal means France Telecom will own 51% of the company’s stake with the remaining 49% owned by the government. The French company...