Digital Transformation Congress, that will be held at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg on 26 July 2018 is the ideal gathering for IT and business executives in Africa. The event aims to be an unparalleled comprehensive experience on the topic of digital transformation to the IT professional.
Sponsors will get the opportunity to showcase their brand, speak and present their solutions to a select audience. Furthermore, the Congress will create a platform for business leaders and technology innovators to come together and collaborate on the re-invention of products, processes, cultures and technologies through digital transformation.
Here are 5 reasons to become a sponsor:
- It’s an opportunity to showcase your company. DTC 2018 is a prime location to shine a spotlight on your company’s offerings and accomplishments.
- Weighing in on some of the biggest topics in tech right now. Technology innovators and business leaders alike will have an opportunity to talk about some of the biggest issues concerning the IT industry, like GDPR, artificial intelligence, blockchain, and IoT.
- It fosters collaboration. DTC 2018 will create an opportunity for business leaders and innovators to come together and collaborate on the techniques and tool required to implement a seamless digital transformation strategy that will drive profitability and customer centricity.
- Finding solutions through digital transformation. Some of the aims of the Congress are to look at the integration of AI into the modern organisation and developing a digital transformation roadmap, among many other key topics.
- Some of the biggest names in the African technology sphere are sponsoring. Prominent companies like T-Systems, Adobe, CIPC and TransUnion Africa have all already come on board as sponsors.
Key topics for DTC 2018 will include:
With an array of topics, speakers and delegates will tackle key issues at DTC 2018 such as:
- “Yes we can. Yes we did. Digital Transformation in the Obama White House”.
- Re-Thinking Business-IT Alignment.
- Re-Aligning the Business Model to Effectively Engage Digital Customers.
- Tackling Security Challenges to Succeed with Digital Transformation.
- Accelerating Digital Transformation with IoT.
- Is Africa Ready for GDPR?
Confirmed speakers for DTC 2018 include:
- Tom Cochran, Obama White House and State Department Digital Leader
- Dr Lance Shingai Mambondiani, CEO, Steward Bank
- Vera Nagtegaal, Executive Head, Hippo
- Lazaros Karapanagiotidis, Head of Digital Innovation, Makro SA
- Lisa Macloed, Head of Digital, Tiso Blackstar
- Nneka Keshi, Director of Digital Marketing Africa, L’oreal
- Lee Naik, CEO of TransUnion Africa
- Jeff Yu-Jen Chen, GIBS Business School’
- Rivoningo Mhlari, Co-Founder & CEO, Rikatec
- Vijay Naidoo, CIO, Parmalat Africa
- Dr Kenny Moodley, Head of Digital & Social Media, Eskom
- Birgitta Cederstrom, Global Commercial Director, Frost & Sullivan
Andrew Dafoor, Group Chief Executive, Alexander Forbes
- Jonathan Novotny, Co-Founder & CEO, Code4Change
- Tawanda Chatikobo, Head of Digital, Nedbank Insurance
How to participate:
Join as an attendee: Join local and international CxOs, line-of-business (LoB) executives as well as heads of innovation, technology and strategy to discuss the techniques and tools required to implement a seamless digital transformation strategy that will drive profitability and customer centricity.
Join us as an exhibitor: Showcase your technology innovations, projects, and solutions. Put your organisation, company or SME at the centre of this one-of-a-kind gathering. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.