The second edition of the Internet of Things Forum Africa (#IOTFA2018) will bring together leading thought leaders, industry luminaries and experts, who will discuss real-world IoT trends, challenges and solutions.
The conference will take place at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Midrand, South Africa. IOTFA2018 will tackle transformational IoT trends and explore the benefits of IoT in various industries.
Speakers at the 2-day event, will discuss the potential impact of Internet of Things in manufacturing, energy, finance, transportation, retail, security, mining and in government. During these sessions, there will be in-depth discussions on business growth opportunities with insights on IoT disruption and innovation in key industries.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Reshaad Sha, CEO, SqwidNet
- Moshtaq Ahmed CEO of NybSys
- Paul Potgieter, General Manager for the Internet of Things the Middle East and Africa Region at Dimension Data
- Abdul Baba, Group IT Director at TBWA Africa
- Max Makgoale, CEO of Vula Telematix
- Luyanda Ndlovu, CIO at Department of Public Service and Administration
- George Kalebaila, Director, Telecoms & IoT – Africa at IDC
- Claycia Johnson, Brand Management BMW: Digital Marketing and BMW Connected Drive Manager
- Mahendra Beharie, Head of Business IT, Sub Saharan Africa: DHL
- Anna Shopen, Commercial Director at F-Lab
- Kyle Parker, CEO of MITAS, Pagemark Africa and DoO of Informed Decisions IoT
- Prasanna Kumar Burri, Group Head of IT at Dangote Industries Limited
- Willem Fick, Chief Information Officer: Eskom Pension and Provident Fund
- Dawid Breet, Head of IoT at Deloitte Africa
- Brian Bosire, CEO: Ujuzikilimo solutions: Kenya
Why should you attend?
1. Hear about the technologies, platform solutions and devices that will power your IoT Solution
2. Navigate the complex IoT ecosystem to identify partners, providers, and prospects
3. Understand how sensors and their IoT data sets deliver unprecedented business intelligence to drive performance, growth, and profitability.
4. Hear from successful companies that have implemented revenue producing IoT solutions
5. Learn how to align your IoT solution with market opportunities
For more information visit www.iotforumafrica.com
Follow Twitter updates on @iotforumafrica