The second edition of IoT Forum Africa 2018 (#IOTFA2018) has confirmed a number of top quality strategic partners for the conference which will take place on the 14th and 15th of March 2018 in Johannesburg, South Africa. IOTFA 2018 will bring together an array of thought leaders, visionaries and experts who will share their knowledge of real-world IoT trends, challenges and solutions.
Under the theme, “Powering a new era of operational transformation,” the conference will showcase the leading developments in IoT with a roster of 30+ expert speakers. IOTFA 2018 offers a platform for organisations to present their IoT solutions and brings together ecosystem-wide attendees, stakeholders and investors. Internet of Things Forum Africa will provide attendees a unique opportunity to meet key players within the IoT marketplace.
IOTFA 2018 Partners:
- Institute of Information Technology Professionals
- Gauteng Provincial Government
- Information Technology Association of South Africa
- Talk IoT
- African Investor
- Frost & Sullivan
- Grant Thornton
- One M2M
- Engineer IT
- Tech Gist Africa
- Geo Connexion
- Gigabit magazine
- African Business Review
- Wish Africa
12 Reasons to attend IOTFA 2018:
- Find out how your competitors are increasing their competitive edge with the Internet of Things.
- Meet face-to-face with key industry players demonstrating their leading products and services in our exhibition area.
- Get answers to your IoT questions from leading industry experts.
- Gather impartial, current and practical insights across the broader IoT value chain.
- Understand the key trends transforming and driving IoT.
- Connect with hundreds of IoT decision makers, vendors, analysts and developers.
- Real experience through case studies offering a “how-to” approach.
- Hear from successful companies that have implemented revenue producing IoT solutions.
- Hear about the technologies, platform solutions and devices that will power your IoT Solution.
- Navigate the complex IoT ecosystem to identify partners, providers, and prospects.
- Understand how sensors and their IoT data sets deliver unprecedented business intelligence to drive performance, growth, and profitability.
- Learn how to align your IoT solution with market opportunities.
For more information visit http://iotforumafrica.com/
Follow twitter updates on @iotforumafrica