Deloitte has been announced as Gold Sponsor of IoT Forum Africa 2018 (#IOTFA2018). On the 14th and 15th of March 2018, IOTFA 2018 will bring together thought leaders, visionaries and experts in Johannesburg, to share their knowledge of real-world IoT trends, challenges and solutions.
Under the theme, “Powering a new era of operational transformation,” IT leaders and senior executives will have the chance to hear from an array of 30+ expert speakers who will showcase the leading developments in IoT.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges.
Key topics at this conference will include:
- IOT strategies to unlock true business value
- The Smart Citizen’s role in creating a Smart City
- Realising positive outcomes and digital transformation with IoT
- IoT and Blockchain Convergence – Benefits and Challenges
- The Security of Things in a Connected World
- How AI drives IoT to the next level
- IoT data analytics for intelligent decision making
- The next edition of IoT Forum Africa will feature tracks with participants discussing the potential impact of IoT in manufacturing, energy, finance, transportation, retail, security and mining.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Aki Anastasiou, Host of Technobyte on Radio 702 (conference host)
- Yolisa Kani, Public Policy Head SA: Uber
- Abdul Baba, Group IT Director at TBWA Africa
- Xolani Hadebe, IT Director and CIO at University of Pretoria
- Dr Gaurav Pradhan, CIO at Time Tunnel Consulting
- Luyanda Ndlovu, CIO at Department of Public Service and Administration
- George Kalebaila, Director, Telecoms & IoT – Africa at IDC
- Liza (Richard) Tillman, Head of IT Operations at Sanlam
- Dr. Ricky Swanepoel, Chief Technologist at Eskom
- Ian Keller, Group CISO at Discovery Limited
- Vimbai Muzofa, Head: Interbank & RTGS at Standard Bank Group
For more information visit http://iotforumafrica.com/
Follow twitter updates on @iotforumafrica