ABSA Bank Limited has been named silver sponsor of Internet of Things Forum Africa (#IOTFA2018), set to take place at Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa on 14 and 15 March 2018.
IoT Forum Africa 2018 will feature tracks with speakers discussing the potential impact of IoT in a number of key industries.
Under the theme, “Powering a new era of operational transformation”, IOTFA2018 offers a platform for organisations to present their IoT solutions and brings together ecosystem-wide attendees, stakeholders and investors.
Key topics at this conference will include:
- Why most IoT projects fail
- IOT strategies to unlock true business value
- The Smart Citizen’s role in creating a Smart City
- IoT for public safety and improved quality of life
- Realizing positive outcomes and digital transformation with IoT
- IoT and Blockchain Convergence- Benefits and Challenges
- The Security of Things in a Connected World
- How AI drives IoT to the next level
- Human-computer Interaction perspectives on IoT
- IoT data analytics for intelligent decision making
For more information visit www. iotforumafrica.com/