After the final design of the Samsung Galaxy S9 was leaked online, a report by Forbes revealed that another leak has followed. This time, the most significant features of Samsung’s latest flagship device have surfaced, giving fans an even more detailed preview of what to expect from the Samsung Galaxy S9.
The specifications found its way online after a Reddit user, with the user name minhvn, revealed them by posting a shot of the Galaxy S9’s retail packaging.
Leaked Galaxy S9 specs:
- 5.8-inch ‘QuadHD+’ (2960 x 1440), sAMOLED display
- Display is 5.6-inches allowing for rounded corners
- Single lens 12MP main camera with variable F1.5 – F2.4 aperture, OIS
- “Super Slo-mo” mode (expect regional variation here)
- 8MP autofocus front-facing selfie camera
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG
- IP68 dust and water resistance (unchanged)
- Iris scanner (expect second gen, but not Face ID 3D mapping)
- 64GB of native storage, 4GB RAM (unchanged)
- Wireless charging (expect full 15W fast charging)
- AKG bundled earphones (presumably version 2.0)
As previously reported the Samsung Galaxy S9 will be launched at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona at the end of February 2018. The release date and pricing of the device is also expected to be revealed at the annual trade show.