Under the theme, “Powering a new era of operational transformation,” IT leaders and senior executives will converge in Johannesburg on the 14th & 15th of March, for the Internet of Things Forum Africa 2018 (#IOTFA2018).
This event will showcase the leading developments in IoT with an array of 30+ expert speakers.
Key topics at this conference will include:
- IOT strategies to unlock true business value
- The Smart Citizen’s role in creating a Smart City
- Realizing positive outcomes and digital transformation with IoT
- IoT and Blockchain Convergence – Benefits and Challenges
- The Security of Things in a Connected World
- How AI drives IoT to the next level
- IoT data analytics for intelligent decision making
The next edition of IoT Forum Africa will feature tracks with participants discussing the potential impact of IoT in manufacturing, energy, finance, transportation, retail, security and mining.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Aki Anastasiou, Host of Technobyte on Radio 702 (conference host)
- Yolisa Kani, Public Policy Head SA: Uber
- Abdul Baba, Group IT Director at TBWA Africa
- Xolani Hadebe, IT Director and CIO at University of Pretoria
- Dr Gaurav Pradhan, CIO at Time Tunnel Consulting
- Luyanda Ndlovu, CIO at Department of Public Service and Administration
- George Kalebaila, Director, Telecoms & IoT – Africa at IDC
- Liza (Richard) Tillman, Head of IT Operations at Sanlam
- Dr. Ricky Swanepoel, Chief Technologist at Eskom
- Ian Keller, Group CISO at Discovery Limited
- Vimbai Muzofa, Head: Interbank & RTGS at Standard Bank Group
For more information visit http://iotforumafrica.com/