Black Friday, the day that bargain hunters have waited the whole year for has finally arrived. On 24 November 2017, thousands have gone out in search for the deal of the year as prices from multiple stores have be slashed down as they jump on the bandwagon.
For those who will be doing their shopping online it is important to know which sites to head for. With this in mind IT News Africa has identified 13 of the best online stores to visit in order to get the best deal on Black Friday.
1) BidorBuy: Get up to 70% off at online only retailer, BidorBuy on Black Friday.
2) Cell C: Telecommunications compan, Cell C wil be offering up some exciting deals.
3) DionWired: High-end tech store DionWired will be slashing their prices on Black Friday.
4) High-Fi Corp: With sales of up to 80%, Hig-Fi Corp is certainly one to check on Black Friday.
5) Takealot: South Africa’s biggest online retailer is a must for Black Friday, but be warned it might take some patience.
6) Incredible Connection: Another tech store that will have incredible deals on Black Friday.
7) MTN: Another one of South Africa’s telco companies which will be having deals on data, phones and contracts of all types over Black Friday.
8) Vodacom: Vodacom will also be joining in on Black Friday with a variety of contract offers.
9) Onedayonly: Online store Onedayonly will be offering up to 80% off on Black Friday.
10) PriceCheck: Online price comparison website, PriceCheck, will also be joining the Black Friday madness with a number of deals available for consumers.
11) Raru: A must for Black Friday is Raru, the site will be offering some of the best deals around on Black Friday.
12) Spree: Online fashion store, Spree, will be offering up to 80% off on the latest fashion items on Black Friday.
13) Superbalist: Superbalist will be a go-to site on Black Friday with the promise of some epic deals.