KYOCERA Document Solutions South Africa has been confirmed as a Gold Sponsor of the 3rd edition of the Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa (#HISA2017), which is set to take place at Vodacom World in Midrand, Johannesburg between 29 – 30 August 2017.
The Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa looks to join the dots between innovation and practicality, by presenting the latest healthcare technologies and showcasing their practical application and integration into existing healthcare infrastructure.
The Summit will tackle topics such as robotics, electronic health records, delivering personalised healthcare, artificial intelligence, IoT in healthcare, healthcare policy, telemedicine advances and the future of healthcare in Africa. Delegates attending this event will include CxOs, administrators, heads of technology, policy makers and key stakeholders from public and private hospitals, as well as health-tech entrepreneurs and academics.
KYOCERA Document Solutions South Africa is renowned for its tailor-made document solutions that provide a perfect blend of premium products, software solutions and professional services that increase an organisation’s workflow efficiency, enhance employee productivity, minimise environmental impact and significantly reduce operating costs. Established in Kyoto, Japan, in 1959, KYOCERA has been recognised as one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-tech ceramics, electronic components, solar cells and office equipment. KYOCERA pursues unrivalled innovation, professional service excellence and offers environmentally friendly document solutions that make a significant difference to businesses.
Key topics at HISA2017 will include:
- Can Technology Address The Shortage of Medical Practitioners in SA?
- Telemedicine Initiatives: What Have We Learnt?
- Healthcare Technology: Important Legal And Ethical Considerations.
- How Practical Is Robotic Healthcare Within The African Context?
- Developing A Digital Transformation Strategy For Your Healthcare Facility.
- Driving Down Total-Cost-of-Care With Technology.
- The Future of Healthcare: What’s On The Horizon?
- Your Electronic Health Records Have Been Hacked. Now What?!
- Will Doctors Become Obsolete?
For more information about this conference visit: http://www.healthcareinnovationsummit.co.za/
[t]+27 11 026 0981 [e] email@example.com