Technology company NybSys has been announced Silver sponsor of the biggest Internet of Things Forum Africa (#IOTFA) taking place on 29-30 March at the Gallagher Convention Center in Johannesburg. The two day event will bring together IT executives, developers & makers, OEM’s, policy makers, automotive exec’s, operators, technology providers and many more.
NybSys is a dynamic and fast-growing technology company with operations in South Africa, Singapore, Australia, Bangladesh, Swaziland, and Lesotho. NybSys specializes in combining cutting-edge technology with proven business expertise to provide clients with turn-key service solutions – innovative combinations of software, hardware, training and people that deliver tremendous impact on a client’s business.
NybSys believes that IoT will change the way of everything and the limit is beyond sky. To remain ahead of the game, NybSys is maintaining two high end laboratories for testing hardware and communication solutions. ObjectRadar is the result of NybSys’s long R&D in IoT solutions.
Key Topics to be discussed at IOTFA:
- Emerging IoT Business Opportunities.
- The IoT revolution: From “Things” to Business Outcomes.
- Deploying an IoT solutions. A strategic overview for decision makers.
- Creating a suitable framework for IoT integration.
- Making IoT a reality: How is IoT reinventing the enterprise and consumer experience.
- Reinventing IT security to support IoT technology and digital needs of your business.
- Functional, wearable and usable: The IoT evolution.
- Keeping Pace with innovation: Gaining a competitive advantage with IoT technology.
Confirmed speakers for IOTFA include:
- Prof Hlengiwe Mkhize, Deputy Minister, Dept. of Telecom and Postal Services
- Justin Gregory, CIO at FNB Fiduciary
- Prasanna Kumar Burri, Group Head of IT at Dangote Industries Nigeria
- Jamie Whittaker, Chief Digital Officer at Discovery Limited
- Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, TED Fellow, Founder, CEO at Zenvus Nigeria
- Brett StClair, Head of Digital Products Barclays Africa Group
- Chandima Miyanadeniya, CIO at Aon South Africa
- Michael Mbuthia, CIO at Kenya Bankers Association
- Raoul Blingnaut, Technology head at Citi Bank
- Len Berzen, Head of Strategy and IT Architecture,WIMI at Barclays Africa Group Limited
To book contact:
[t] +27 11 026 0981 [e] email@example.com
For more information visit http://itnewsafrica.com/iot/