Leading information technology and communications company Huawei Technologies has been confirmed as a platinum sponsor of this years Internet of Things Forum Africa (#IOTFA) taking place from 29 to 30 March 2017 at Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg.
With an aim to enrich life and improve efficiency through a better connected world, Huawei acts as a responsible corporate citizen, innovative enabler for the information society, and collaborative contributor to the industry. Huawei has established an end-to-end ICT solutions portfolio that gives customers competitive advantages in telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing. Founded in 1987, Huawei’s innovative ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population.
Confirmed speakers for IOTFA include:
- Prof Hlengiwe Mkhize, Deputy Minister, Dept. of Telecom and Postal Services
- Justin Gregory, CIO at FNB Fiduciary
- Prasanna Kumar Burri, Group Head of IT at Dangote Industries Nigeria
- Jamie Whittaker, Chief Digital Officer at Discovery Limited
- Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, TED Fellow, Founder, CEO at Zenvus Nigeria
- Brett StClair, Head of Digital Products Barclays Africa Group
- Chandima Miyanadeniya, CIO at Aon South Africa
- Michael Mbuthia, CIO at Kenya Bankers Association
- Raoul Blingnaut, Technology head at Citi Bank
- Len Berzen, Head of Strategy and IT Architecture,WIMI at Barclays Africa Group Limited
To book contact:
[t] +27 11 026 0981 [e] firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit http://itnewsafrica.com/iot/