Dell’s XPS 13 has undergone an exciting refresh and is now available to the South African channel from official distributor, Drive Control Corporation (DCC). The new XPS 13 (9360) comes in stunning rose gold and incorporates the new powerful 7th Generation Intel Core processors also known as Intel Kaby Lake
The ultraportable XPS 13 remains the smallest 13-inch laptop with its virtually borderless InfinityEdge Display. Additionally, the laptop offers a larger 60 WHr (watthour) battery which provides up to 13 hours on QHD+ (Wide Quad Extended Graphics Array Plus) display.
The XPS 13 is available in five configurations from DCC, all featuring Intel 7th Generation Core processors, Dell’s UltraSharp QHD + (3200 x 1800 resolution) InfinityEdge Touch display and Windows 10 Pro:
- Intel i5-7200U,8GB and 256GBSSD
- Intel i7-7500U,16GB and 1TBSSD
- Intel i7-7500U,16GB and 512GBSSD
- Intel i7-7500U,8GB and 256GBSSD
- Intel i7-7500U,8GB and 256GBSSD – available in rose gold.
Comments Heinrich Pretorius, Dell consumer product manager at DCC: “Just in time for the Festive Season, the XPS 13 is a stunner that ticks the boxes for exceptional quality, power and display. With the new rose gold option, Dell is met the channel’s demand for devices that offer an eye-catching form factor that go beyond the norm.”
The Dell XPS 13 offers the following additional features:
- New Killer 1535 Wireless-AC technology for strong and reliable WiFi connection;
- Beautiful13.3-inch screen in an 11-inch frame;
- USB 3.0 ports and an SD card reader, as well as a headphone jack and USB Type-C port with Thunderbolt 3 support;
- 17 percent smaller than the comparable products, starting at 1.22kg and super slim 9-15mm; and
- Constructed with machined aluminium, carbon fibre and Corning Gorilla Glass for durability in a stunning rose gold or silver design.
The Dell XPS 13 ships with three-year, next day hardware support.