IT leaders and healthcare executives have only today and tomorrow left to register for the upcoming 2016 Healthcare Innovation Summit, which is set to take place on 24 & 25 August at the Radisson Blu Gautrain in Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa – under the theme: “Transforming Healthcare with Technology.”
With limited space remaining, please book your seat today here: http://africaninnovatormagazine.com/healthcare/
The 2016 Healthcare Innovation Summit will bring senior-level healthcare professionals together to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how healthcare is being redefined through technology. From luminary keynotes to provocative panel discussions, this year’s event features a diverse roster of thought-leading, incisive speakers from across the healthcare spectrum. Each year the who’s who of Africa’s healthcare and health tech community gather for two days of networking, lively intellectual exchange, and exploration to see what’s new, what’s cutting edge, and what will shape the future of healthcare. Join your peers and help shape the future of healthcare.
With only today and tomorrow to register, here are the top reasons to attend this game-changing summit.
- Learn about the latest innovative solutions in the healthcare sector.
- Hear from top health-tech entrepreneurs.
- Explore developments in the use of technology in the healthcare sector.
- Meet and interact with senior stakeholders and key decision makers in the Healthcare and Technology industries.
- Enjoy an unparalleled networking platform for healthcare CxO decision makers, policy makers and leading technology service providers just to mention a few.
- Last year’s attendees gave the summit an average rating of 9 out of 10.
- Meet executives from Medscheme Holdings, KPMG, Department of Health, Western Cape Government, Health Solutions Africa, BankMed, Sizwe Medical Fund, ASPEN, Healthbridge, Steve Biko Academic Hospital, SANBS, Netcare, Delloite, Health24, Metropolitan Health Group, Public Health Association of South Africa among others.
Why This Summit?
Access to facilities and medication, lack of skills and chronic disease care continue to place demands on existing healthcare resources in Africa, while economic turbulence propels governments to scrutinize healthcare budgets more closely.
Equally importantly, a growing expectation on safety, access and enhanced patient experience from the consumer space urges healthcare services to be further integrated and ubiquitous.
The African Innovator Healthcare Innovation Summit is a regional conference that examines the value of technology in improving healthcare provision and the efficiencies it brings to healthcare systems.
Confirmed sponsors for this event include T-Systems, Fortinet, Veeam, Checkpoint Software, Epson among others.
Who should attend?
The conference will assemble participants including CXOs, Department Heads and Senior Management from: Government, Public and private hospitals, CIOs and IT Managers in healthcare, Health-Tech Entrepreneurs and startups, Clinics, Technology solution providers and Academics. Decision makers and professionals in the healthcare and technology fields are welcome to join the conference to network and exchange strategies with their peers.
Key topics to be discussed at the event:
- Connectivity to Drive Better Healthcare Outcomes
- Catching the wave of wearables
- Mobility and the healthcare workforce
- Healthcare records, patient privacy and security
- Towards universal health coverage with mobile money
- The future of medicine: healing hands or robotic arms?
- Delivering the benefits of Digital in healthcare
- Protecting innovation in the pharmaceutical industry
This African Innovator Roundtable on Innovation in Healthcare has been developed to provide critical input for stakeholders in healthcare, providing objective, timely, evaluation of the different healthcare challenges and applications and solutions for tackling them.