Cloud World Forum Africa 2014 is Africa’s Largest Cloud & ICT Event for Enterprise & Telecom Professionals.
As organisations continue to optimise their IT operations, the migration to the Cloud computing has proven essential in reducing costs, enhancing productivity & agility, and giving businesses that much needed competitive edge.
Delegates will hear from 50+ of the region’s leading Cloud & ICT experts with over 50 sessions across 2 days. We bring you a unique mix of: Telcos, Enterprises, OTTS, Public Sector, Infrastructure Providers, Media & Broadcast, Analyst & Researchers and Social Enterprises!
The impressive speaker line-up includes:
- Nancy Matimu, Head Enterprise Products and Innovation, Safaricom
- Janine Rebelo, Executive Head Enterprise Access Services, Vodacom
- Valentine Amadi, Head of Turnkey Rollout, Etisalat Nigeria
- Carl Cornelson, Manager: Information Technology, Bombela Operating Company
- Nthabiseng Maboya, Specialist Headhunter, DAV Professional Placement Group
- Attila Narin, Head of Solutions Architecture, EMEA, Amazon Web Services
- Aidan Baigrie, Client Partner – Sub Saharan Africa, Facebook
- Ferdie Lochner, Head: IT Finance & Innovation Lead, City of Cape Town
- Juanita Clark, CEO, FTTH Council Africa
- Werner Stucky, Managing Director, Jenny Internet
- George Twumasi, CEO, The African Broadcast Network
- Laurent Lachal, Senior Analyst, Software – IT Solutions, Ovum
- Craig Ross, Innovations Manager, RLabs
Forum Sponsor: MICROSOFT
To view the full agenda and speaker line up, visit: africa.cloudworldseries.com
Networking Tool is now live!
Registered attendees have the opportunity to access our Online Networking Tool.
Reach out to delegates ahead of the event and download speaker materials post event!
Log on here: networking-africa.cloudworldseries.com
If you haven’t already secured your place this year, click here and register today!