Global technology powerhouses, including Dell, Intel, Lenovo, Samsung, Syspro and SAS, will showcase their latest offerings at Tech Demo Africa 2013, the technology showcase and networking Conference scheduled for 21 and 22 May at the Innovation Hub, Pretoria.
Tech Demo Africa 2013 is an industry platform that offers businesses the opportunity to showcase their products and services. It is targeted at key industry influencers, business leaders, as well as local and international media.
The event will focus on two main areas: Enterprise Technology and Mobile Applications, incorporating discussion of burning IT issues such as Mobility, BYOD, Cloud, Big Data, Security, Enterprise Innovation and Startup funding.
CIOs and other executive level decision makers are afforded an opportunity to view product demos that directly address their challenges.
Combining discussion with direct, real-life demonstration of relevant solutions to assist decision makers places Tech Demo Africa in a completely different league from other enterprise summits.
It is for this reason that several well-known industry representatives and technology leaders have committed to deliver keynote presentations covering issues that continue to impact the industry.
Keynote speakers include:
- McLean Sibanda, CEO , InnovationHub-South Africa
- Rodney de Koch, CIO , Department of International Relations & Cooperation – SA
- Sebiletso Mokone-Matabane PhD, Independent Consultant (Former SENTECH CEO)
- Mandla B. Dlamini-Nkosi, CIO, South African Mint
- Olayinka Oni, National Technology Officer atMicrosoft,Nigeria
- StaffordMasie, CEO, Thumbzup. Former Google Country Manager
- Yaw Owusu, CEO,GhanaCyberCity,Accra,Ghana
For a full list of confirmed panellists, visit www.techdemoafrica.com
Space is limited and the opportunity to attend will soon fall away. Those wishing to register to attend and/or exhibit technology as a sponsor are urged to contact Keane Ludick- Keane@itnewsafrica.com, +27 11 026 0983 or Vardis Banga – firstname.lastname@example.org +27 11 026 0979.
Chris Tredger, Online Editor