Global technology solutions developer and supplier Samsung has confirmed its attendance at Africa’s premier technology showcase, Tech Demo Africa 2013.
Tech Demo Africa 2013, organised by Africa’s technology news leader ITNewsAfrica, is scheduled to take place on 21 & 22 May at The Innovation Hub located in South Africa’s administrative capital city Pretoria.
Tech Demo Africa 2013 will focus on Enterprise technology with a strong focus on Cloud, Big Data, Mobility and Enterprise Innovation.
This inspiring two-day event will feature technology demos, engaging keynotes, lively panel discussions, local and international speakers, a startup competition, along with an amazing technology exhibition area.
Samsung is a recognised international consumer brand. Its flagship silo, Samsung Electronics, manufactures product that is targeted at a broad market of individuals and businesses.
It houses a product profile for both businesses and for individuals. For businesses, the product range is aimed at key sectors such as education, health, government and finance and covers everything from telecommunication systems to mobile, from printing solutions through to large format display solutions.
The company has over 70 years experience of delivery to existing and emerging markets throughout the world.
Speakers for the event include:
- Francois du Toit, IS Director, Lafarge, Sub-Sahara Africa
- Rodney de Koch, CIO, Department of International Relations & Cooperation – SA
- Olayinka Oni, National Technology Officer at Microsoft, Nigeria
- McLean Sibanda, CEO, Innovation Hub – South Africa
- Arthur Madonsela, CIO, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
- StaffordMasie, CEO, Thumbzup. Former Google Country Manager
- Yaw Owusu, CEO, Ghana Cyber City, Accra, Ghana
- Brett Misselbrook, Manager Enterprise Mobility, Samsung South Africa
Executive leadership at the company has confirmed the company will utilise its Gold Sponsorship of the event to cover enterprise mobility.
Tech Demo Africa provides a forum for the discussion of burning IT issues and IT Leaders are afforded an opportunity to view product demos that directly address these challenges. Combining panel discussions with direct, real-life demonstration of relevant solutions to assist decision makers, places Tech Demo Africa in a completely different league from other enterprise summits.
To register for this event or to become a sponsor, please contact Keane Ludick- Keane@itnewsafrica.com, +27 11 026 0983
Chris Tredger, Online Editor