Global technology solutions vendor Dell has confirmed its participation as Platinum Demo Sponsor of Tech Demo Africa 2013.
Tech Demo Africa 2013, organised by Africa’s technology news leader ITNewsAfrica, is scheduled to take place on 21 & 22 May at The Innovation Hub located in South Africa’s administrative capital city, Pretoria.
Tech Demo Africa 2013 will focus on Enterprise technology with a strong focus on Cloud, Big Data, Mobility and Enterprise Innovation.
This inspiring two-day event will feature technology demos, engaging keynotes, lively panel discussions, local and international speakers, a startup competition, along with an amazing technology exhibition area.
Speakers for the event include:
• Francois du Toit, IS Director, Lafarge, Sub-Sahara Africa
• Rodney de Koch, CIO, Department of International Relations & Cooperation – SA
• Olayinka Oni, National Technology Officer at Microsoft, Nigeria
• McLean Sibanda, CEO, Innovation Hub- South Africa
• Arthur Madonsela, CIO, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
• Stafford Masie, CEO, Thumbzup. Former Google Country Manager
• Yaw Owusu, CEO, Ghana Cyber City, Accra, Ghana
For an updated list of confirmed speakers please visit www.techdemoafrica.com.
Dell to tackle BYOD
Executive leadership at Dell South Africa has confirmed that one of the solutions it will be showcasing at the event is the Dell KACE Appliance range, focused on security and management of personal devices and BYOD.
This range of appliances offer an easy-to-use, cost effective appliance-based solution to manage personal devices on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android platforms.
Tech Demo Africa provides a forum for the discussion of burning IT issues and IT Leaders are afforded an opportunity to view product demos that directly address these challenges. Combining panel discussions with direct, real-life demonstration of relevant solutions to assist decision makers places Tech Demo Africa in a completely different league from other enterprise summits.
To register for this event or to become a sponsor, please contact Keane Ludick- Keane@itnewsafrica.com, +27 11 026 0983.
Chris Tredger, Online Editor