Industries converge at the Cloud World Forum Africa
Over 60 senior IT leaders from the world’s most important industries will share their opinions and views about the benefits of cloud computing at the 2nd Annual Cloud World Forum Africa – www.cloudworlseries.com/africa – taking place on the 23rd-24th of April at the Sandton Sun Hotel in Johannesburg.
The two-day conference features concurrent theatre streams; Enterprise and Telco, each with their own industry-focused agenda. S
ome of the main industries represented by top cloud experts will include Technology; Finance & Banking; Public Sector; and Telecommunications.
Each industry will have a number of experts talking about how cloud adoption has changed their business and the infrastructure of their organisations, and the ROI cloud can offer.
Speakers already confirmed in the line-up include, by industry;
• Bryan Nelson, Business Development Manager, Google South Africa
• Attila Narin, Senior Manager, Amazon Web Services
Finance & Banking:
• Nardus Breitenbach, Head of Infrastructure Solution Delivery and Chief Technology Architect- Global Technology Infrastructure, Standard Bank Group
• Kobus Pienaar, CIO, Adcorp Holdings Pty Ltd
• Dudley K. Petersen, CIO, Department of Cooperative Governance-Local Government SA
• Rodney de Koch, CIO, Department of International Relations and Cooperation (DIRCO)
• Theo Bensch, Managing Executive: Cybernet Sales and Marketing, Telkom South Africa
• Edwin Thompson, GM: Infrastructure & Technology, Network Group – Enterprise, MTN SA
To view the full line-up of speakers please click here.
Boasting the most comprehensive agenda in the sector, the 2nd Annual Cloud World Forum Africa is the best place to discuss topics related to the commercial advantages of cloud adoption, cloud in the public sector, security and privacy issues, the future of broadband development in the region, and many more hot topics in Cloud – both from the Operator and Enterprise communities from across Africa.
If you would like to register your place at this event, please email email@example.com or visit www.cloudworldseries.com/africa For further information on speaking, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please email Mark Johnstone on firstname.lastname@example.org or call a member of our team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.