Codemasters announced the award-winning racer DiRT 3 Complete Edition will race into stores on 9 March for Xbox, PlayStation 3 and PC Games for Windows Liver. Featuring a compendium box set the game features additional content.
DiRT 3 Complete Edition will see DiRT 3 expanded with 12 new routes across two locations, new cars and a range of liveries (via download on PC) delivering the ultimate off-road racer.
DiRT 3 Complete Edition extends the game with:
* The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Racing through the Alps and conquering the legendary Col de Turini pass.
* The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
* The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
* The Mud and Guts Car Pack – features five cars available for single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
* The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack – access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
* The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customised and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
* The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engine Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customised and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.