Call of Duty: Black Ops, the best-selling game ever on the Xbox 360, unleashes a new onslaught of combat with a fresh delivery of downloadable content, Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation.
Available now worldwide on Xbox LIVE, Annihilation delivers four new multiplayer maps and a mind-blowing Zombies experience for the ultimate online showdown.
Annihilation is the third downloadable content pack release from Activision and Treyarch in support of the worldwide phenomenon and record-setting Call of Duty: Black Ops. Fueled by the breakthrough First Strike and Escalation content packs, the blockbuster title is recognised for having the highest selling add-on content in Xbox LIVE history, according to Microsoft.
The Annihilation content pack’s new maps include:
* “Hangar 18,” located in the highly classified military base of Area 51, where gamers will fight through experimental weapons labs, the SR-71 test hangar and a mysterious autopsy room.
* “Drive-In,” where players experience close-quarters combat through a 1960′s American Drive-In theater, complete with a snack shack and a classic arcade.
* “Silo,” where-in gamers can infiltrate a massive secret Soviet nuclear missile site under construction within a multi-level battleground.
* “Hazard,” located on the cliff sides of Cuba, gamers can explore a coastal golf course fit for a Dictator, where stocked clubhouses and manicured fairways meet snipers hidden in sand traps.
* “Shangri-La,” the all-new Zombies experience, transports players into a mythical paradise overrun with the undead. Our Heroes will come face-to-face with new species of zombies and navigate through a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, all set within a legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle.